The sensitivity analysis methods investigate how a model depends on its input parameters. SAMO is a series of conferences devoted to the development and applications of sensitivity analysis methods.
The aim of the SAMO conferences is to bring together users of sensitivity analysis in all disciplines of science. Sensitivity analysis methods are powerful tools in physics, chemistry, biology, engineering, environmental science, nuclear and industrial safety, economics.
Sensitivity analysis can be used in many fields:
* Designs and sampling plans computer experiments
* Model calibration
* Model evaluation and validation
* Reliability analysis and robustness analysis
* Non-probabilistic analysis of uncertainty and sensitivity
* Modeling knowledge and judgment
* Decision-making under uncertainty
This conference was part of the "Eötvös Workshop in Science" series.
The conference was supported by the Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
by Margit Kovács